Vision and Mission
Public Health Study Program
"Becoming an Excellent, Independent and Cultured Masters Education Institute for Public Health and Competitive at National and International Levels in 2025"
- Organizing public health master's education in accordance with the needs of users at local, national and international levels.
- Conducting research in the health sector that is innovative, adaptive and beneficial for sustainable health development.
- Organizing community service programs through the application of appropriate health science and technology and being able to measurably improve the health status of the community.
- Cooperating at local, national and international levels with various parties relevant to the development of international standard education, research and community service.
- Produce graduates of Masters in Public Health who are professional and have public health competence level 8 KKNI, namely being able to lead and think systems.
- Increase the capacity of study programs in providing access to public health Master's education services.
- Develop a concentration and a superior curriculum that suits the needs of users.
- Establish cooperation in the fields of education, research and public health service with various institutions and related institutions at home and abroad.
- Develop innovative, adaptive and useful public health research to produce national, international publications, intellectual property rights (IPR) for the benefit of the community